Eating a healthy and balanced lunch is vital to a child’s learning.
Children can either bring a packed lunch or have a school dinner. We encourage all meals to be healthy and nutritious.
Universal Infant Free School Meals
If your child is in reception, year 1 or year 2 they can have school dinners for free.
If you are entitled to free school dinners, you first need to apply for this. To apply, you can apply online by clicking the button below.
Please still apply, even if your child is in reception, year 1 or year 2. This will ensure we receive additional money to be able to provide extra things. This is called the pupil premium.
- Reception, year 1 and year 2 – free
- Nursery – £2.35 (£11.75 per week)
- Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 – £2.35 (£11.75 per week)
Please see our main office to...
- Pay for school dinners
- Choose your preference of either school dinner or packed lunch for the half-term
- Ask questions about free school dinners
- Let us know about your child’s diets, allergies or intolerances
If you need any help, please pop in to the main office or give us a call.